It is a great pleasure to warmly welcome all the researchers, academics, and practitioners to attend the 2021 2nd International Computers, Signals and Systems Conference ( ICOMSSC 2021), which is scheduled to take place in Shenyang, China, from December 25-27, 2021. The objective of ICOMSSC 2021 is bringing together researchers, inventers, and experts from academia and industry to share the state-of-the-art and innovative progress in the field of computers, signals and systems. ICOMSSC 2021 is proposed as a catalyst to promote interactions between academia and industry, a wide spectrum of academic research results will be presented, all these features make ICOMSSC 2021 a unique event and one of the most important conferences in the field of computers, signals and systems.
ICOMSSC 2021 provides a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems. The scope of ICOMSSC 2021 includes the research and development fields of collaboration technologies and their applications to computers, signals and systems in industries and societies. Application domains include, but are not limited to, computers, signals and systems, electronics, energy, transportation, communication, network, and many others. Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality original research and technical contributions for presentations and posters in conference.
English is the official language of the ICOMSSC 2021. We look forward to seeing you in Shenyang for this exciting academic event!
Paper Peer Review:
All papers will be double blind reviewed by 2-3 reviewers in related fields and only can be accepted after the rigorous modification with response letter.
Full Papers are evaluated against the following criteria:
1. The title, abstract and keywords must accurately reflect the paper’s contents.
2. The research must be relevant to the conference theme/s.
3. The research methodology must be sound.
4. The paper must be well-structured and clearly written.
5. References must be relevant and accurate.
1) Authors submit paper(s) via the online submission system or email.
2) Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
3) Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 1-3 weeks.
4) We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
5) The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
6) The Organizing Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
7) Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from the press officially.
8) Papers published online.